“ORDA Wealth” LLC (together with its affiliated entities, collectively “ORDA”) operates a mobile application called ORDA.
• Personal information you provide
The term “Personal information” is defined as any information including but not limited to, your name, phone number, e-mail address, birth date, financial information, address, job information or any combination of information that could be used to identify you.
What Personal Information we collect from you depends on what services you choose to use and how you interact with the Platform:
Site Visitors. A casual site visitor can use the Site without registering to review selected information and learn about our products and services. But if you wish to become an investor, you will need to provide certain Personal information.
We may require each Investor to provide information designed to verify his or her identity. This information may include (i) your ID number, (ii) copy of your ID/Passport or (iii) other similar information designed to authenticate and confirm your identity or to otherwise comply with applicable law.
We also require each Investor to provide certain financial information. For example source and range of your income. We also require that Investors provide us with certain accounts and other payment information, such as your card or bank account details. Our registration process for Investors provides additional details on the types of payment information needed. Users also may choose to upload media files such as videos, photos, text, and other content to the Platform to share with ORDA and other users. When you upload this content, we may also collect metadata associated with these media files including date, time, location and device information.
Location Data. We may collect your location information through our mobile applications by capturing the location (e.g. latitude/longitude) of your mobile device. If you have given the app permission to access your location, we may collect your device’s location even if you are not using the Service and store your location history. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to restrict the app’s access to your location data. Geolocation data may be used to enhance the services, for example to offer additional functionality and information regarding your location in connection with the location of assets listed on ORDA.
Even if you do not register for an account on the Platform, we may collect certain information automatically. For example, we may automatically receive and record in our system the following information:
- your internet protocol (IP) address and location;
- referrer URL;
- the type and version of your web browser;
- device identifiers including mobile advertising identifiers; and
- your operating system.
We also record page views and other general statistical and tracking information. We use this data to help us administer and operate our Platform, to better understand how our users access and interact with the Platform, and for security and monitoring purposes.
• How we use your personal information
We use the information we collect to:
- Deliver and improve the Services and your overall user experience;
- Protect against, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized and/or illegal activity;
- Link or combine user information with other Personal Information;
- Compare and verify information for accuracy and update our records;
- Validate information for identity verification, including verification for anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” protocols;
- Email, text message, message or otherwise contact you with information and updates about us and the Services, and respond to your comments and questions if you’ve provided us with the means to do so;
- On a de-identified, aggregated basis, analyze how you use the Services with tools like Google Analytics to help us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Services; and/or
- Create targeted advertising to promote the Services and engage our users.
• How we share personal data
We do no not sell or share any Personal information with third parties without your consent except to complete necessary transactions or provide any service that is requested or authorized by you. In that case, we may share your Personal information to the following third parties:
- Partners: We may collaborate with others to deliver our services and may share Personal information as requested by our partners.
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal information with our affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- Service providers: We may share requested information with a wide range of third party service providers in connection with the performance of the applicable service, such as database administrators, cloud computing services, advertising services, data analysts, application service providers, identity verification services and other non-governmental organizations.
- Payment providers: We work with payment providers such as local banks, Paypal, and other financial entities both domestic and foreign. They may store certain information about you.
- For legal reasons: We may share your personal information when we reasonably believe it is required to do so by law or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or to protect against fraud, illegal activity, or to protect ORDA against liability.
- For safety and security: We may reveal your Personal information to third parties, including law enforcement agencies in order to protect the safety and security of our users or any third party.
The manner in which partners, service providers and payment processors use, store and/or disclose your information is governed by the policies of such parties, and we shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any such parties. Generally, you can easily recognize when one of our partners is associated with a service. However, certain parties may provide services anonymously, and, in this case, we will only share information that is directly related to the applicable service(s).
• Tracking technologies
• Data security
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We take reasonable steps to secure and safeguard your Personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use or modification. But no network, server or database can be guaranteed to have 100% security. Therefore, please be aware of the inherent risks associated with data security before submitting any Personal information on our Platform, and please understand that you are doing it at your own risk.
• Data retention
We keep your Personal information for as long as we have a business need to do so in connection with your account, or as required by the law (for tax, accounting or other purposes), whichever is longer.
• Your choices
- Download or access Personal information: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal information by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Opting out of e-mail communications: We may use some of your personal information for marketing purposes, including sending you promotional communications about new features, products, events or other opportunities. If you wish to not receive these communications, please follow the opt-out instructions, such as clicking “unsubscribe”. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out. But despite your communications preferences, we may still send you important service related communications, such as notice of update to our Terms of Service or this policy.
- Update or delete information: You may be able to delete or update certain parts of your Personal information on the platform. Accordingly, at your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove your Personal information from our database. However, please note that we may not be able to delete some information, and we may not be permitted to delete your Personal information completely due to FRC regulatory requirements and by any applicable law. Any deletion request may be sent to email@example.com.
Our platform is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly seek to collect or retain any Personal information from children under the age of 18, and we will make reasonable steps to delete any personal information determined to be provided by a child under the age of 18.
• Contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy, your Personal Information, or the Services, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.